pWn Sauerbraten Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Shoutbox
pWny

I'm new here... So I don't really know what's been going on.

3 posters

Go down

I'm new here... So I don't really know what's been going on. Empty I'm new here... So I don't really know what's been going on.

Post  Ballsak Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Hey, I'm new here. Could someone fill in the gaps for me? Like who has made what maps, and who has the most map skill, and who is in highschool or college or has what job, things like that. I looked through the forum posts and I was really confused...
To let you all know, I am a Senior in highschool, and I have intermediate mapmaking skill, and I don't have a job yet, and I shred it up on guitar. I play many instruments and listen to music in my head AT EVERY MOMENT OF THE DAY. I want to be a video game developer, and I take Chinese 5.

Would anyone else like to share some more things than what's on the profiles, because I'm having a hard time telling stuff about people in this clan...
Thanks Smile
Ballsak
Ballsak

Back to top Go down

I'm new here... So I don't really know what's been going on. Empty Re: I'm new here... So I don't really know what's been going on.

Post  TP199 Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:25 pm

well, i'm an 18 year old college student from wisconsin, and i work at radioshack. I'm going to college for computer science, hopefully getting a job as a programmer or something. I don't play sauer lately as much as i used to due to the fact that college is freakin hard and takes over my life. I love computers and i built my own gaming computer (which i'm on right now). My profile pic is my case. That's all i can think of right now... You can ask any questions if you'd like tho.
TP199
TP199
Admin

http://www.pwn-clan.com

Back to top Go down

I'm new here... So I don't really know what's been going on. Empty Re: I'm new here... So I don't really know what's been going on.

Post  JIMBANE Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:56 pm

I'm a senior at high school in CANADA!

We have the loonie for a dollar!
JIMBANE
JIMBANE

http://google.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum